Ouch MY FEET HURT. Just got back from shopping by myself and I was wearing my killer heels - literally. They friggin' HURT! Of course I love shopping with friends but going alone gives me more freedom to pick, try and buy as I please. As I was saying, I went shopping and shh... But I broke my vow. Forgive me!! I saw this gorgeous pair of purple sweatpants from Miss Sixty and they're, like, 75% off. I mean, how could I resist? Sigh...
Basically I was just walking around Wisma before I headed home and I remembered Miss Sixty was having a clearance sale and wandered over there. Usually I wouldn't touch their trashy clothes but since I had time today and it WAS a sale, I thought, "Hey, why not?" :P So, yea, tried on a pair of jeans and a green satin top along with it for good measure before I tossed them aside cos they were too big and didn't have smaller sizes. Then I popped by Forever21 as a last stop before the MRT even though their clothes are even trashier and cheaper than Miss Sixty's. (Everytime I step in there I'm greeted with an overwhelming urgency to throw up from the smell. It's just like the URS in Citilink. Don't know what it is about it but yea, that's how I feel whenever I go in there.) But that's the precise reason why I went in, I was looking for an -ahem- "affordable" white blazer which I did find but were too fugly.
ANYway, I was looking for Gnia's present today actually and girl, do you have any idea how DIFFICULT it is to get a present for you?! Argh, I'll try again this coming week. Xavier, study hard so we can go out on Tuesday!
10:44 PM